Breeding Blackworms

Blackworms, they are living in the gravel.


Live Fishfood is a big part of my life. I raise a lot of fish, hundreds of fish in fact. So I have an unusually large amount of hungry fish mouths to feed. I wouldn't have it any other way! I love my fish like people love their dogs. (FYI : I love my dogs like most people love other humans.)

What can I say? "I LOVE ANIMALS!, As you get to know me better, the last few statements that I have just made will make more sense and I will sound more sane to you." (I Hope)

=) Long story short and back to the point of this story :

My fish are lucky because I breed California blackworms and feed them live blackworms about once a week. I have a strict (okay not strict) feeding schedule for my fish to ensure that they are getting a varied diet full of nutrition. Live Blackworms are only part of a complete diet for my fish.

I have been successfully breeding California blackworms for a while. I've been through trial and error and I finally settled on what I feel is the best method for breeding blackworms. I wrote an article about the blackworms breeding process and published it on my website.

I know that with a little information and instruction, you can also breed your own healthy colony of blackworms! Feeding homegrown, tankraised blackworms to your fish will ensure that your fish are healthy and strong!

Check out an article on my website Titled :

Breeding Blackworms


See you next time!

* RainFern *

1 comment:

  1. Your site is no longer active - if anyone could email these instructions you have for successfully culturing black worms, i would enjoy receiving the information.

    ReplyDelete