I Love Live FishFood

Daphnia Magna Sp.


Live Fishfood is a big part of my life. I raise a lot of fish, hundreds of fish in fact. So I have an unusually large amount of hungry fish mouths to feed. I wouldn't have it any other way! I love my fish like some people love their dogs. (FYI : I love my dogs like most people love other humans.)

What can I say? "I LOVE ANIMALS!, As you get to know me better, the last few statements that I have just made will make more sense to you and I will sound more sane." (I Hope)

=)

Long story short and back to the point of this story :

I've been culturing some species of live fishfood for years. I have had one of my cultures of Daphnia going for over 5 years. I figured that it was time for me to show and tell my fellow aquariasts about my experiences. Through videos, information and pictures I will share with you the many stories, problems, techniques and maybe even a scientific breakthrough or two, as well as anything and everything that I encounter with my Live fishfood farm.

Stay Tuned! & Thanks for stopping by!

* RainFern *

No comments:

Post a Comment